St. Louis, MO 63128
Free, seven-week nutrition course.
As part of Mercy’s commitment to the health and wellness of our community, we’re offering this FREE, seven-week, in-depth wellness, nutrition and lifestyle program that features tips from dietitians, physical therapists and social workers. Mercy experts specifically developed this program for those ready to make positive changes.
Participants will receive program materials, including a binder filled with tips and information on:
- Healthy, well-balanced meal plans with specific guidelines on what to eat
- Healthy cooking and stocking a healthy fridge and pantry on a budget
- How to prepare quick, healthy and affordable meals for your family
- The latest in nutrition research and recommendations on cholesterol, weight management, diabetes and high blood pressure
- How to understand and take steps to change your eating habits and relationship to food
- Guilt-free dining out and fast food on a budget
- How to maintain motivation
- Benefits of exercise and guidelines to follow for beginning your own program
And much more!
This class meets 7 times, each Tuesday through February 25, 2020. Participants are encouraged to join the program at a time that they can attend all seven classes. If make-up day is needed for weather, classes will meet through Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
For a map of the campus, visit: